Position: Marketing & Social Media Intern
Time Period: September 16th - December 2019
We are looking for our next top prospect! Frameworth is a leader in the North American sports & music memorabilia industry. We specialize in manufacturing & distributing autographed & officially licensed sports & music collectibles from bands & stars such as Sidney Crosby, John Tavares, Carey Price, The Tragically Hip, & many more.
Our perfect candidate is self-motivated, has an obsessive attention to detail and can showcases an ability to think outside the box.
What We're Looking for in an Intern:
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and try new things
• Independent, driven, and hardworking
• Ability to think creatively and execute new ideas & concepts
• Familiarity with up to date social media & marketing trends
• Flexibility and open-mindedness to creative direction
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work daily with the marketing and ecommerce team to brainstorm new content
• Assist in the development, design, and maintenance of our ecommerce platforms including but not limited to eBay, auctions and online marketplace sales
- Work with the marketing coordinator to develop ideas & concepts for the marketing calendar
- Assist with the set-up and execution of athlete signings (on location and off location), while ensuring and acting with strong professionalism. This may include taking photos, videos, & executing a live social media presence.
- Other duties as required by supervisors
• Effective written and verbal communication skills; someone who can think, create, and market content effectively.
- Knowledge of is considered an assets asset
- Experience in sales or marketing in some capacity is recommended.
- Previous experience in sales or marketing in some capacity is recommended.
• Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail; able to multitask and self-prioritize
• Videography or photography experience is considered an asset
• Knowledge of the sports industry is considered an asset
• Must be familiar with all major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact email@example.com with a copy of your cover letter and resume no later than September 6th.