Autograph Signing - Morgan Rielly
Deadline: October 18th, 2019
|Item Types||Price (CAD)||Price (USD)|
|Your Regular Item (Flats up to 8x10", Cards, Pucks, Books, Etc.)||$69.99||$55.99|
|Your Medium Item (Flats Larger than 8x10" up to 16x20", Mini-Helmets, Hats, Toys, etc.)||$115.99||$92.79|
|Your Premium Item (Flats 16x20" +, Jerseys, Equipment, Sticks, Etc.)||$129.99||$103.99|
|Inscription Or Personalization (3 Words Max)||$24.99||$19.99|
|Your Specialty Item (2ft Cups, Multi-Signed Items, Original Artwork, etc.)||TBD||TBD|
- Personalization’s are NOT included with autograph (ex. To Joe) unless otherwise specified
- Inscriptions are available upon request (up to 3 words max per inscription fee) if not otherwise specified
- Inscriptions must be obtained at the same time as the autograph and cannot be added to previously signed items
- Any limited editions or multi-signed pieces must be sent for approval (customer must send images to email@example.com). This may take up to 2 weeks and must be submitted 2 weeks in advance of the send-in deadline.
- Only officially licensed jerseys will be accepted. Photos must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org first and granted approval before sending in.
- We do not accept loose jersey numbers for send-ins. No exceptions.
- Player dates are subject to change and in the event of a postponement, order will be held until the signing can take place
- Send-ins will not be accepted unless the item is accompanied by a completed Send-in Form
- Athletes reserve the right to refuse to sign any item for any reason
- No refunds or cancellations are permitted with send-in items. All send-ins are final.
Pre Order These Items Now...
Pre-Order Pricing only valid until order deadline
Terms & Conditions
Please list athlete, item type, ink color and provide any other details of the piece you are interested in sending in. Our staff takes great care of all customer products, however there does exist the possibility that items may get some wear during the signings event. This includes small creases or dings from being handled, the edges of posters may get wrinkled, common with any posters which are sent through the mail, and any other wear that can be expected with a private signing. We will not be held responsible for poor autographs as a result of photos being printed on poor paper. Please remember that each autograph is a one of a kind as it is hand signed. Once the signing occurs and the athlete has signed your item, we will affix a hologram to the item and issue a certificate of authenticity to go with the piece. All guests reserve the right to refuse to sign any item. Shipping costs will be added to orders to be shipped back. US customers are responsible for all duties, taxes and brokerage fees. Orders must be received by the date listed in the event details. Items received after the signing will be returned at the customer's expense. Payment must be received by the cut-off date or the order may be cancelled. Some items listed in the table above may not be available for order at the time of the signing. In the case a player postpones, we will hold all items and orders until we are able to reschedule or contacted by the customer to send items back. Frameworth will not be held responsible for replacing items sent with your item(s) to be signed such as certificates of authenticity, pens, etc. FOR CANADIAN CUSTOMERS: All prices are subject to applicable taxes. FOR US CUSTOMERS: There is a fee to clear packages, as well as duty on any item made outside North America. The customer is fully responsible for any and all fees. Due to changes in government requirements at the border, we no longer accept send in items shipped to our US mailing address.